Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bath Day

Yeah it's that time. Frank and I go down to the local park and wait till the sprinklers come on. Frank stands around laughing. I reckon one of us has smell better than Frank does. I've got a theory about these sprinklers. If you bite them close down by the ankles they jump outa the ground just that bit more. Frank says my theory doesn't wash, but hey, look at me I'm wet. Frank could do with getting wet himself. Frank was thinking about writing a story about rain and tears and life in general. Frank being a water carrier by star sign means he has some natural affinity and knowing about all things rainy and teary, but Frank's laughing so much at me ankle biting the sprinkler he ain't going to write a thing. Mind you he's laughing so much he's crying. Frank mate you're about as soft as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment